Angelica Root and Its Benefit.
- Basic Botanical Data of Angelica Spectrum and Family.
- What does Angelica and Angelica Root Mean?
- Narrative History and Archeology of Angelica Spectrum.
- Traditional Uses of Angelica Family.
- Narrative and Description of Chinese Angelica.
- Application and function of Chinese Angelica Root.
- Phytochemicals and Contents of Chinese Angelica Root.
- Dong Quai Root Aid for hormones Using.
- Chinese Angelica Root.Dang Gui and Its Modern Indications.
- Chinese Angelica Root Modern Research.
- Narrative and Description of European Angelica.
- Application and Uses of European Angelica.
- Photo Gallery of Angelica Root.
Applications and Properties:
Hematological Effects.Cardiovascular Effects Cardioprotective.
Anti-Microbial,Anti-Infection of Cryptosporidium,Antiviral and Antibacterial Effect
Antioxidant Effects:Antioxidant effects of Angelia Sinensis identified with FeCl2-ascorbic acid,ECV304 cells,H2O2 or UV irradiation,H2O2 induced cytotoxicity,t-BHP oxidation,Abeta-induced oxidation,oxidative stress of ischemic neuronal injury related,Chemoprotective.
Angiogenesis effects and wound healing
Uterine Effects.Menopause Symptoms and menopausal irregularity,Estrogenic activity.
Immune Regulating Effects,Anti-Cancer,immunomodulatory activity,Antitumor on hepatocellular carcinoma.
Antifibrotic effects,against Pulmonary fibrosis and Lung,Kidney protection
Central Nervous System Effect.Brain protection,neuroprotective,gainst cognitive dysfunction and brain damage
Hepatic Protective Effect.
Treatment for:Menopausal symptoms,PMS,Anemia,Heart disease,Stroke,High blood pressure,Ulcers,Coughing and Wheezing,Pain,Low Back and Leg Pain,Menstrual Pain,Arrhythmia,Migraine,Nephritis,Upper Gastrointestinal Bleeding,Liver Disease,Enuresis.
Dosage:For menstrual problems is 3000 mg to 4000 mg (3 grams to 4 grams) daily in three divided doses.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity(LD50): LD50-Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Mice.Intravenous.80-100g/kg (IV/herb solution).
- 1.Angelica Root and Its Benefit.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: