If I were an apple,and grew on a tree.Apple Peel and Core Extract.
- Basic Botanical Info of Apple.
- From Findings of Apple Procyanidin B-2.
- Properties and effects of Polyphenol from Apple.
- Processing Method:Concentration of phenolics extracted from apples.
- Apple Polyphenol and Its Application to Tooth coating composition.
- Phloridzin-rich phenolic fraction and use thereof as a cosmetic, dietary or nutraceutical agent.
- Research and Findings:Apple Polyphenol.
- Apple Polyphenol:toxicology and safety.
- How search engine think about Apple.
- Research update of Apple and Apple Phytochemicals.
- Photo Gallery of Pyrus malus.
Applications and Properties:
Anti-allergic effect of apple polyphenol on patients with atopic dermatitis.
Bone loss prevention.
Blood choletserol lowering.
Suppresses the production of the melanin.
Suppresses the functioning of tyrosine enzymes.
Reliable results for whitening.
Used as an external cosmetic with apple polyphenol has the double,effect of protecting the skin and alleviating allergic dermatitis.
Prevents free radicals and ultraviolet ray damage to the skin.
Reliable sun-proof effects.
Applied as a sun lotion.
Safety and Toxicity:
Safety and Acute toxicity: General Safety Status: Apple polyphenol extracts are listed ("apple essence, natural") in the FDA's approved additive/GRAS (Generally Recognized As Safe) database.Researchers found that apple polyphenol extracts are safe, even at concentrations 200 times the recommended human dosage.
- If I were an apple,and grew on a tree.Apple Peel and Core Extract.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: