What is Astragalus root?Functions,application and modern research about Astragalus root and its effective components?
- Botanical Description of Astragalus.
- Astragalus Root Spices and Preparation.
- Constituents and Phytochemicals of Astragalus Root.
- Narrative History of Astragalus.
- Modern Uses and Application of Astragalus root.
- Improve immune function:Astragalus as antiviral agent.
- Astragalus Cardiovascular effects.
- Research Update:Anti-aging effect of astragalosides.
- Astragalus Root combination and Suggestions.
- Astragalus Observational Studies Case Reports.
- Quantitative Analysis of Astragloside IV.
- Uses based on tradition or theory.
- Application,Administration and Dosing.
- Astragalus Membranaceus Research Update.
- Photo Gallery of Astragalus membranaceus.
Astragalus Cardiovascular effects.:
Some evidence mostly from case reports in humans and studies of laboratory animals does suggest that chemicals in astragalus may have other medical uses. It has been used to treat high blood pressure because it may have diuretic effects that promote the elimination of excess water from the body. It may also have other cardiovascular effects that may benefit individuals with heart failure.
In addition, astragalus may protect kidney tissue from damage when blood flow to the kidneys is blocked and then re-started. One small study of patients with hepatitis C showed improvement after 6 months of treatment with astragalus. Although this possible effect is not understood completely, it is believed that astragalus may help to reduce the side effects of radiation and drug treatments for cancer. Small studies of animals show that astragalus may increase sperm production as well as its activity (motility). Much more research is needed before astragalus may be recommended for oral use to treat any of these conditions, however.
It can strengthen the heart, obviously dilate peripheral, coronary, cerebral and intestinal vessels, and improve micro-circulation. The herb can rapidly but briefly reduce blood pressure, promote the development and maturity of blood cells, obviously induce diuresis (increased excretion of urine) and improve kidney funciton. It has anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-viral and antiaging effects.
Milk vetch root is a sweet tonic herb that stimulates the immune system and many organs of the body, whilst lowering blood pressure and blood sugar levels. It is particularly suited to young, physically active people, increasing stamina and endurance and improving resistance to the cold,indeed for younger people it is perhaps superior to ginseng in this respect.
- 1.What is Astragalus root?Functions,application and modern research about Astragalus root and its effective components?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: