Bilberry:the purple red berry show strong antioxidant property and free radicals scavenger,its benefit for eyes and vascular problems.
- Basic Botanical Information of Bilberry.
- Breif introduction of the Bilberry.
- Bilberry Plant Morphology and Taxonomy Features.
- The Geographical Distribution of Bilberry.
- Differences between Bilberry and Blueberry.
- Brief Introduction of the Vaccinium myrtillus and Vaccinium hirtum.
- Bilberry and its Constituents.
- Main Pharmacological Activity of Bilberry.
- Clinical Application and Administration of Bilberry.
- Bilberry and its consumption method.
Applications and Properties:
1,Bilberry can be used to protect eyesight and prevent blindness, glaucoma,cataracts,retinal hemorrhage,improve myopia,macular degeneration,diabetic retinopathy,retinitis pigmentosa and night blindness and so on.
2.Bilberry may strengthen cerebral blood vessels,prevention of cerebral vascular disease, strengthening myocardial blood vessels,strong coronary muscle,strengthen the kidney blood vessels,preventing glomerular capillary rupture and hematuria,urethritis and cystitis.Strengthen veins,varicose veins prevention,prevention of ulcers.Prevent arteriosclerosis;preventing thrombosis.
Bilberry is rich in anthocyanins. Scientists identified more than 15 different anthocyanins in the Bilberry. Anthocyanins may help to maintain the integrity and stability of collagen capillaries. Anthocyanin is a powerful antioxidant.Clinical studies have shown that bilberry treatment show effective results in many fields like the circulatory system, varicose veins and other venous and arterial.
Dosage:Extracts of 80-160mg daily is recommended for improving eye health,while 160-240mg can treat eye diseases.
Safety and Toxicity:
Toxicity: In the recommended dose,bilberry extract is safe.Either way,all pregnant and lactating women should consult your personal physician before taking this dietary supplement.
- Bilberry:the purple red berry show strong antioxidant property and free radicals scavenger,its benefit for eyes and vascular problems.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: