Cordyceps sinensis:The longevity and energy mushroom with history application for more than 3000 years.
- Botanical Information of Cordyceps.
- Introduction:Cordyceps sinensis.
- Botanical Description of Cordyceps sinensis.
- Cordyceps Sinensis and Its History.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of Cordyceps.
- Cordyceps Sinensis and Its Benefits.
- Cordyceps-History and Science.
- Pharmacological and Clinical Research of Cordyceps sinensis.
- History,Traditional and Reported Uses of Cordyceps sinensis.
- Cordyceps sinensis:Scientific Support and Functions.
- Cordyceps sinensis:Administration and Application Guide.
- Story and Experience of Cordyceps sinensis.
- How search engine think about cordyceps.
- Research Update:Cordyceps sinensis and Its findings.
- Photo Gallery of Cordyceps sinensis.
Applications and Properties:
Benefiting vascular system.
Muscles building and improving physical performance.
Immune system and adaptive immunomodulators.
Enhancing cellular oxygen uptake.
Anti-aging and Anti-fatigue.
Libido and sex hormones,testosterone levels.
Hypertension induced Erection Dysfunction.
Chronic kidney diseases.
Discomforts from Tired Legs.
Cordyceps Sinensis Hyphas Mycelium is an excellent strengthening tonic for convalescing patients, and patients with reduced appetite, weak blood, weakened resistance of respiratory tract and susceptibility to colds or flu can take this product orally to strengthen resistance.
Dosage 2-4 or 5~10 grams per day of cordyceps sinensis,for extract powder,100~2000mgs daily.
Safety and Toxicity:
Toxicity in Animal Models Strain Cs-B414 produced an LD50 in mice of 27.26+-4.38 g/kg i.p. The p.o. tolerance dose was 252.5~300 g/kg.
Single herb is prohibited for yin deficiency and fire Hyperactivity, hemoptysis due to lung heat; and the patient who has heat in the exterior excess, anger, disharmony with liver qi and heat extreme in the blood phase are prohibited to use.
- Cordyceps sinensis:The longevity and energy mushroom with history application for more than 3000 years.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: