Cordyceps sinensis:The longevity and energy mushroom with history application for more than 3000 years.
- Botanical Info of Cordyceps.
- Introduction:Cordyceps sinensis.
- Botanical Description.
- Cordyceps Sinensis and Its History.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents.
- Cordyceps Sinensis and Its Benefits.
- Cordyceps-History and Science.
- Pharmacological and Clinical Research.
- History,Traditional and Reported Uses.
- Scientific Support and Functions.
- Administration and Application Guide.
- Story and Experience.
- How search engine think about cordyceps.
- Research Update: Cordyceps sinensis and Its findings.
- Photo Gallery of Cordyceps sinensis.
Description: stroma stick shape,grow on the body larva of Hepialus armoricanus Oberthur,normally 1 stroma,occasionally grow 2 to 3,growing out from the head and chest of host to ground, head shape column,color brown,hollow.Perithecium egg to ellipse shape and rooted in stroma,size 330-500*138-240um, ascus long cylinder shape, size 240-480 12-16um. Ascospore 2 to 3, colorless,line shape,diaphragm continuous and many,size 160-470 4.5-6um.
Cordycyps sinensis, a fungus that infects the larva of some species of insects (Family Hepialidae). The drug consists of the fungus as well as the dead caterpillar.
Cordyceps is a unique black mushroom that extracts nutrients from and grows on a caterpillar found in the high altitudes of Tibet.Even though it is difficult to find and harvest, cordyceps is one of the most valued medicinal agents in the Chinese medical tradition.
Fortunately for consumers, a patented lab fermentation process has allowed large scale production and availability of cordyceps. While it has served for centuries as a general tonic for promoting longevity, vitality, and endurance, it is now being researched for its potential for increasing energy, aiding respiration, treating kidney disorders, and more.
Character:naturally dispersed from 3000 to 5000meter meadow land and shrub ground of high mountain area, host on body of Hepialus armoricanus; appear during May to July yearly,some literature registered stroma appear from November but not upgrowing that time.
Habitat:Cordyceps sinensis widely spread at Tibet where the elevations are over 3,000 meters with cold climate,and other provinces such as Qing Hai,Gan Su,SiChuan,YunNan,Guizhou and Xin Jiang province of China.
- Cordyceps sinensis:The longevity and energy mushroom with history application for more than 3000 years.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: