Salvia miltiorrhiza and Salvia Species:identification,traditional use,application research of Radix Salvia miltiorrhiza and its useful fraction components.
- Basic Botanical Data of Radix Salvia miltiorrhiza.
- Salvia and the History of Microcirculation Research in China.
- Status of Salvia In Ancient Chinese Medicine:Radix Salvia miltiorrhiza as the heart-mind stimulator.
- Active Constituents and phytochemicals of Radix Salvia miltiorrhiza.
- What is Tanshinone IIA? Application and function of Tanshinone IIA.
- Application research of Radix Salvia miltiorrhiza and its useful fraction and components.
- More About Sage Family.:History,Key Actions,Key Components,Medicinal Parts,Remedies,Traditional Uses of Sage Family world wide.
- Dosage, Toxicity,And Adverse Effects of Danshen.
- Photo Gallery of Salvia miltiorrhiza.
Photo Gallery of Salvia miltiorrhiza.:
- 1.Salvia miltiorrhiza and Salvia Species:identification,traditional use,application research of Radix Salvia miltiorrhiza and its useful fraction components.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: