Beta-Ecdysterone and Its findings.Cyanotis arachnoides Extract.
- Botanical Source identification of Cyanotis arachnoidea.
- Plant Description of Cyanotis arachnoidea C.B.Clarke.
- What is it?Beta-Ecdysterone.
- Ecdysterone Highlights and Potential uses.
- Mechanism or How does Ecdysterone work?.
- Natural source of ecdysterones.
- Studies and Research findings of Ecdysterone.
- Ecdysterone:Administrations and Application Guide.
- Research Update and Findings of ecdysterone(20-hydroxyecdysone).
- Photo Gallery of Cyanotis arachnoides.
Applications and Properties:
Application Scope:Cardiovascular disease,Maintains Healthy Blood Sugar,Fatigue/Weakness, Analgestic,potent antioxidative,Anti-arrhythmia stabilizing properties,Powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
Impaired immune function.
Beta-Ecdysterone has been tested for its effects on work capacity, immune function, lean body mass and fat loss in a number of scientific studies. The vast majority of research indicates an increase in lean mass. Results were further improved when Beta-Ecdysterone was consumed with protein.
Dosage:recommended dose is 80-120 mg per day and upwards of 400-600 mg per day.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity(LD50):Beta-Ecdysterone.LD50.Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Oral.Rodent-mouse.>9 grams/kg.Details of toxic effects not reported other than lethal dose.LD50.Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Intraperitoneal.Rodent-mouse.6400 mgs/kg. Details of toxic effects not reported other than lethal dose.
- Beta-Ecdysterone and Its findings.Cyanotis arachnoides Extract.
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: