Beta-Ecdysterone and Its findings.Cyanotis arachnoides Extract.
- Botanical Source identification Info.
- Plant Description of Cyanotis arachnoidea C.B.Clarke.
- What is it?Beta-Ecdysterone.
- Ecdysterone Highlights and Potential uses.
- Mechanism or How does Ecdysterone work?.
- Natural source of ecdysterones.
- Studies and Research findings.
- Administrations and Application Guide.
- Research Update and Findings of ecdysterone(20-hydroxyecdysone).
- Photo Gallery of Cyanotis arachnoides.
Plant Description of Cyanotis arachnoidea C.B.Clarke.:
Perennial, green or purple, more or less arachnose pubescent. Root fibrous, thickened,2-3mm across. stems dimorphic: vegetative shoot a rosette; flowering shoots 1-several, erect or ascending; longer stems somewhat decumbent basally, unbranched or sparsely branched. Rosette leaves lorate,8~15 by 1-2cm, apex acute, subglabrous to arachnoid pubescent on both surfaces; cauline leaves shorter, 3-7 by 0.7-1cm. Sheath cylindrical, 0.5~1.5cm long, densely arachnose. Inflorescence terminal,a cincinnus enclosed in biseriate bracteoles, subtended by spathe-like bracts,1~7 flowering branches from leaf axils; bract lorate-lanceolate,1.2~3.7 by 0.4~0.7cm, upper surface nearly glabrous, arachnoid pubescent beneath, margin ciliate; bracteoles drepanoid, ca.0.6~1 by 0.15~0.3cm.Flowers bisexual, actinomorphic; sepals 3, fused at base, lanceolate,4~6 by 1.3~2.2 mm, apex acuminate, hispid, base villous; petals 3, pink purple, 6.7~8.4 by 3~4.3mm, apex acute; anothers yellow, trapezoidal, ca. 1mm long; filament ca. 1cm long; ovary ca. 2 by 1~1.5 mm, apex hispid; style ca. 8mm long, barbate, hairs moniliform, purple. Capsules ca. 3 by 2 mm, apex mucronulate, hispid. Seed 2 per locule, ca.2 by 1mm, rugose, scrobiculate.
- Beta-Ecdysterone and Its findings.Cyanotis arachnoides Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: