What is Siberian Ginseng? Siberian ginseng for Memory aid?Siberian Ginseng Extract.
- Siberian Ginseng Root.
- Origin of Siberian Ginseng.
- Botanical Description of Siberian Ginseng.
- Historical Uses of Siberian Ginseng.
- Active Properties of Siberian Ginseng.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of Siberian Ginseng.
- Adaptogens Boosting the Immune System.
- Athletes and Antibiotics.
- Toxicity,Cautions and Contra-Indications.
- How to Take It and Dosage of Siberian Ginseng.
- Quantitative determination of Siberian Ginseng.
- Research Update of Siberian Ginseng.
- Photo Gallery of Eleutherococcus senticosus.
Applications and Properties:
AntibioticAnti-Microbial or Viral Infection.Anti Cancer.
Blood sugar Lowering.
Detoxifying and liver protection.
Siberian ginseng for Memory aid.
Eleuthero is known as an adaptogenic herb, which helps the body to adapt to various kinds of stress such as heat, cold, exertion, or sleep deprivation. Eleutherosides are the active components in Eleuthero. Together with complex polysaccharides, Eleuthero is extremely helpful in promoting energy as it spares glycogen while utilizing fatty acids for energy in the body. It also improves the use of oxygen in a working muscle to help maintain activity for longer periods of time, while shortening recovery.
Dosage:150-500 mg. extract equiv to 2-5 gm.daily dried plant;Powder - 3 - 15 gm.Tincture - 10 - 50 drops.Dried root: The recommended dose is 500 to 3,000 milligrams dried root daily (tea, or in capsules).
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute Toxicity:Siberian Ginseng Ext.LD.50.lethal dose,50 percent death.Oral.Rodent.mice.10~30 grams/kg.LD50.lethal dose,50 percent death.(PO) dogs, >33ml/KG for ethanolic extract.
- 1.What is Siberian Ginseng? Siberian ginseng for Memory aid?Siberian Ginseng Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: