Fenugreek Trigonella Foenum-Graecum.Fenugreek Seed Extracts.
- Botanical Basic Data of Fenugreek.
- Narrative History of of Fenugreek.
- Nutritional Profile:Fenugreek Seed,Trigonella foenum-graecum (Leguminosae).
- Legends, Myths and Stories of Fenugreek.
- Description of of Fenugreek.
- Medicinal Action and Uses of Fenugreek.
- Common Uses of Fenugreek.
- Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum; Hu Lu Ba) 10:1 Extract Powder.
- Pharmacology of Fenugreek Seed (Trigonella foenum-graecum; Hu Lu Ba).
- Safety of Fenugreek.
- Possible side effects and cautions of fenugreek.
- Trigonelline (nicotinic acid betaine) from fenugreek.
- How Search engine think about fenugreek.
- Research Update:Fenugreek.
- Photo Gallery of Foenum-graecum.
Medicinal Action and Uses of Fenugreek.:
Primary Uses:Allergies, Appetite/loss of, Catarrh/bronchial, Cholesterol/high, Diabetic Retinopathy, Gas, Gastric Disorders, Lung Infections, Mucus Excessive, Throat/sore
Secondary Uses:Abscesses, Anemia, Asthma, Boils, Body Odor, Bronchitis, cancer, Eyes/swollen, Fevers, Gallbladder Problems, Heartburn, Inflammation, Sinus Problems, Ulcers, Uterine Problems, Water Retention
Fenugreek is often used in herbal medicine in North Africa, the Middle East, and India, being esteemed as a remedy for a wide variety of conditions. The nourishing seeds are given during convalescence and to encourage weight gain, especially in anorexia. They are also helpful in lowering fever, with some authorities comparing their ability to that of quinine. The seeds' soothing effect makes them of value in treating gastritis and gastric ulcers. They are used to induce childbirth and to increase breast-milk production. Fenugreek is also thought to be antidiabetic and to lower blood cholesterol levels. Externally, the seeds may be applied as a paste to treat abscesses, boils, ulcers, and burns, or used as a douche for excessive vaginal discharge. The seeds also freshen bad breath and help restore a dulled sense of taste. In China, fenugreek is used as a pessary to treat cervical cancer.
Uses:Breast enhancement and health, increasing breast milk, sexual desire, PMS, blood sugar, anti-oxidants, menopause.
Indicated for:Fevers, sore throats, wounds, swollen glands, skin irritations, ulcers, muscle aches and gout pain.
- Fenugreek Trigonella Foenum-Graecum.Fenugreek Seed Extracts.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: