Galla Chinensis or Chinese Gall.Galla Rhois extract and Ellagic Acid,information,Origin and Functions.
- Basic Info and Identification of Galla Chinensis.
- Difference of Horn Galla and Gut Galla.
- WuBeizi Classical Note.
- Chinese Gall and Its Origin.
- Main content and Phytochemicals.
- Properties and Functions.
- Galla Chinesis Common Indications.
- Applications and Treatment.
- Dosage and Administration.
- Research Update of Galla Chinensis.
- Photo Gallery of Galla Chinensis.
Applications and Properties:
Treats prolonged coughing due to deficiency of the lungs or coughing with phlegm due to lung-heat:
Treats prolonged diarrhea or prolonged dysentery.
Treats nocturnal emission and spermatorrhoea due to deficiency of the kidneys:
Treats spontaneous perspiration and night sweat.
Treats metrorrhagia and metrostaxis and hematochezia or hemafecia and hemorrhoidal bleeding.
Astringes the lungs to remove or reducing pathogenic fire, astringes the intestines to arrest diarrhea, arresting spermatorrhea, astringing bowels,controls nocturnal emission and arrests enuresis (the involuntary discharge of urine) as well as arrests sweating and bleeding.
Dosage:1.5-6g, used in bolus or powder, and appropriate amount for external use.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity(LD50):Rosemarinic Acid LD50:lethal dose,50 percent kill. Intravenous. Rodent-mouse. 561mg/kg.Details of toxic effects not repeated other than lethal dose value.
- Galla Chinensis or Chinese Gall.Galla Rhois extract and Ellagic Acid,information,Origin and Functions.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: