Galla Chinensis or Chinese Gall.Galla Rhois extract and Ellagic Acid,information,Origin and Functions.
- Basic Info and Identification of Galla Chinensis.
- Difference of Horn Galla and Gut Galla.
- WuBeizi Classical Note.
- Chinese Gall and Its Origin.
- Main content and Phytochemicals.
- Properties and Functions.
- Galla Chinesis Common Indications.
- Applications and Treatment.
- Dosage and Administration.
- Research Update of Galla Chinensis.
- Photo Gallery of Galla Chinensis.
Galla Chinesis Common Indications.:
1. For chronic cough due to deficiency of the lung:
It is used with herbs for replenishing the lung to relieve cough and asthma, such as Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae, Rhizoma Discoreae, Radix Ophiopogonis, Fructus Schisandrae, Semen Armeniacae Amartum, etc. For cough due to lung-heat, it is used with herbs for clearing away lung-heat and phlegm, such as Fructus Trichosanthis, Bulbus Fritillariae, Rhizoma Phragmitis, egc.
2. For night sweating due to Yin-deficiency, and spontaneous perspiration because of Qi-deficiency:
It is often used with drugs for consolidating the superficial resistance to stop sweating, such as Concha Ostreae, Fructus Corni, Fructus Schisandrae, Rhizoma Atractylodis Macrocephalae, etc.
3. For spermatorrhea and frequent urination due to kidney-deficiency:
It is used with herbs for invigorating the kidney to preserve essence, such as Rhizoma Dioscoreae, Fructus Psoraleae, Concha Ostreae, Fructus Alpiniae Oxyphyllae, etc.
4. For chronic diarrhea and dysentery:
It is used with herbs for astringing intestines and to arrest diarrhea, such as Fructus Chebulae, Halloysitum Rubrum, Fructus Schisandrae, etc. For protracted diarrhea and proclapse of rectum, it is decocted alone in water and used as an external lotion.
- Galla Chinensis or Chinese Gall.Galla Rhois extract and Ellagic Acid,information,Origin and Functions.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: