Grape Seed Extract?Muscat, Red Wine Extract,Vitis Vinefera Seed Extract?A Powerful Antioxidant and More.
- Basic Botanical Data of Grape Seed.
- What Is Grape Seed Extract?
- Phytochemicals and content of Grape Seed?
- History and discovery of Grape Seed Extract?
- Important differences between Grape Seed and Pine Bark
- Health Benefits of Grape Seed Extract?
- What Does OPC Grape Seed Extract Do and How Does It Work?
- Famous benefits and Some known application of Grape Seed Extract.
- Research Summary of Grape Seed Extract.
- Grape Seed Extract, A Potent Antioxidant.
- Grape Seed Extract, Quickly Absorbed.
- About Anthocyanins and Proanthocyanins.
- Grape Seed Extract:Suggestions and Administration.
- Research Update:Grape Seed Extract and Grape Skin Extract.
- Photo Gallery of Vitis vinifera.
Grape Seed Extract, Quickly Absorbed.
The OPCs in Grape Seed Extract Plus are the most quickly absorbed antioxidants. Absorption begins ten minutes after entering the digestive tract. Maximum absorption is reached within forty-five minutes. After seven hours the level is still a third of maximum. OPCs are retained in connective tissue and collagen for up to seventy-two hours.
Indications and Usages:
Experimental data suggest that grape seed proanthocyanidins may have anticancer activity, that they protect against some forms of lipid peroxidation and that they may be cardioprotective, hepatoprotective and capillary protective. They appear to have anti-inflammatory activity. Claims that they are useful in the treatment of arthritis, varicose veins, diabetic retinopathy and some allergies are largely based upon anecdotal testimony; clinical trials are lacking.
Grape seed proanthocyanidins are available in products called grape seed extracts. These products contain grape seed procyanidins as well as catechin and epicatechin. Typical doses are 50 to 100 mg daily. Products called OPCs or PCOs (procyanidolic oligomers) are typically grape seed extracts.
- Grape Seed Extract?Muscat, Red Wine Extract,Vitis Vinefera Seed Extract?A Powerful Antioxidant and More.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: