Grape Seed Extract?Muscat, Red Wine Extract,Vitis Vinefera Seed Extract?A Powerful Antioxidant and More.
- Basic Botanical Data of Grape Seed.
- What Is Grape Seed Extract?
- Phytochemicals and content of Grape Seed?
- History and discovery of Grape Seed Extract?
- Important differences between Grape Seed and Pine Bark
- Health Benefits of Grape Seed Extract?
- What Does OPC Grape Seed Extract Do and How Does It Work?
- Famous benefits and Some known application of Grape Seed Extract.
- Research Summary of Grape Seed Extract.
- Grape Seed Extract, A Potent Antioxidant.
- Grape Seed Extract, Quickly Absorbed.
- About Anthocyanins and Proanthocyanins.
- Grape Seed Extract:Suggestions and Administration.
- Research Update:Grape Seed Extract and Grape Skin Extract.
- Photo Gallery of Vitis vinifera.
About Anthocyanins and Proanthocyanins.
Anthocyanins and their precursors Proanthocyanins (also called condensed tannins) are chemically related to quercetin, and they are another class of flavonoids that are excellent antioxidants with similar benefits to other bioflavonoids. Pycnogenol, which comes from the bark of the French Maritime Pine (pinus maritima), is a particularly promoted and well-known source of proanthocyanidins. While their cost is several times that of citrus bioflavonoids, tablet sizes are only a fraction of those containing other types of flavonoids, so they are easier to take for individuals with swallowing difficulties, or children.
-Anthocyanidins are found in tea, beets, cherries, plums, red grapes, hawthorn, and some berries, (cyanidin, delphinidin, pelargonidin, peonidin, petunidin, malvidin).
-Proanthocyanidins are found in tea, bilberry, apple, pear, grape seed, pine bark, beer, red wine, cranberry, red beans, (procyanidin, prodelphinidin, propelargonidin).
-Grape seed extract is a bioflavonoid-rich, potent extract which is used for fighting free radicals and to maintain capillary health. Proanthocyanidins is the best known form of bioflavonoids. It protects both the 1-antitripsin, whose role is to restrain the enzymes that break down collagen. Collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid make up much of the inner wall and supporting matrix of the capillaries. When they are in good condition, the capillaries are more supple and allow red blood cells through tight places and do not let fluids in the blood leak out.
- Grape Seed Extract?Muscat, Red Wine Extract,Vitis Vinefera Seed Extract?A Powerful Antioxidant and More.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: