Hawthorn Berry Extract.Hawthorn Leaf Extract.
- Basic Botanical Info of Hawthorn.
- Hawthorn Medicinal Uses.
- Relieve chronic heart conditions.
- Active Component and Structure.
- Physiological Functions of Hawthorn.
- Common Benefit of Hawthorn.
- Dosage and Administration.
- Hawthorn:Witches' Ointments.
- Hawthorn:Research Update
- How Search engine think about Hawthorn.
- Research update of Hawthorn Fruit Extracts Hawthorn Leaves Extracts.
- Photo Gallery of Crataegus monogyna.
Physiological Functions of Hawthorn.:
Vasodilator action, hypotensive action
Cardiotonic action,Cardiac Activity
Digestive, sedative, anti-flatulent, and stomachal action
Dilatation and increased of blood flow of coronary arteries
Increased blood flow and reinforced contraction of cardiac muscle to prevent oxygen deficiency in the heart.
As an angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitor, it prevents vascular contraction, thus, increases blood flow to peripheral blood vessels.
Facilitates blood movement in the congested cardiac muscle.
Helps normalize calcium concentration in the cells and arrhythmia in the vascular system to moderate the frequency of pulses.
Strengthens the stomach to improve digestive functions.
Promotes blood circulation to maintain a normal metabolism.
Lowers blood pressure.
Dissolves cholesterol deposits in lining of blood vessels.
Eliminates food retention
- Hawthorn Berry Extract.Hawthorn Leaf Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: