Magnolia officinalis,Its Bark Magnolia Cortex,Its Fragrance Components and Magnolia Alkaloids,Magnolol,Honokiol.
- Botanical Description of Magnolia Bark.
- Narrative History and Ancient Register of Magnolia Bark.
- Magnolia Bark and Its Fragrance Components.
- Properties and Indications of Magnolia Bark.
- Common uses and Application of Magnolia Bark Extract.
- Magnolia Bark:Administration and Suggestions.
- How Search engine think about Magnolia.
- Research Update:Magnolia Bark,Magnolol,Honokiol and Constituents.
- Photo Gallery of Magnolia officinalis.
Properties and Indications of Magnolia Bark.:
Anti-allergic, anti-asthmatic, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-septic, anti-spasmodic, anti-stress, anxiolytic, aphrodisiac, appetiser, digestive, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, ophthalmic, stomachic, tonic, warming.
Abdominal pain, bloating and gas, anxiety, Alzheimers disease, amoebic dysentery, asthma and coughs with acute phlegm, bronchitis, colds, colic, diarrhoea, digestive disorders, dysentery, gas, gastro-enteritis, indigestion, intestinal problems, weight loss, loss of appetite, malaria, menstrual cramps, nausea, rheumatism, typhoid, ulcers, vomiting.
protect the brain from Alzheimer's disease;As strong antioxidants, it can do good to cardiovascular health;inhibit the growth of cancer tumors;help calm nerves and alleviate anxiety without side effect;inhibits bacteria and pathogenic fungi.
- Magnolia officinalis,Its Bark Magnolia Cortex,Its Fragrance Components and Magnolia Alkaloids,Magnolol,Honokiol.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: