Mango and Mango Leaves,Mangifera indica L.,Health Benefits and Interesting Facts.Mango Leaves Extract.
- Basic Info and Boatnical Description.
- Phytochemicals and Nutritional Benefits.
- Uses of Mango Leaves,Seeds and Bark.
- Health Benefits and Toxicity.
- Mango and Its History.
- Interesting facts and myths of Mango.
- How search engine think about Mango.
- Research Update:Mangiferin Mango Leaves Extract related.
- Photo Gallery of Mangifera indica.
Applications and Properties:
Mango Seeds and Juice.
Dried mango flowers.
Mango fruit juice benefit scope.
Dried mango flowers, containing 15% tannin, serve as astringents in cases of diarrhea, chronic dysentery, catarrh of the bladder and chronic urethritis resulting from gonorrhea. The bark contains mangiferine and is astringent and employed against rheumatism and diphtheria in India. The resinous gum from the trunk is applied on cracks in the skin of the feet and on scabies, and is believed helpful in cases of syphilis.
Safety and Toxicity:
Safety and Acute Toxicity:Mangiferin.LD50-Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Intraperitoneal.Rodent-rat.365mg/kg.Toxic Effects: details of toxic effects not reported other than lethal dose value.LD50-Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Oral.Rodent-mouse.2300ug/kg.Toxic Effects: details of toxic effects not reported other than lethal dose value.
- Mango and Mango Leaves,Mangifera indica L.,Health Benefits and Interesting Facts.Mango Leaves Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: