What is Marigold Flower Petals Extract? What is Lutein?Application and Value of Lutein as super remedy?
- Botanical Information of Marigold,Calendula officinalis.
- What are lutein and zeaxanthin?.What is lutein?Where does Lutein origin from?
- Identification of Lutein(An important carotenoid) and Natural Origin of Lutein.
- Lutein and zeaxanthin are two very important antioxidant carotenoids.
- Basic and Common Knowledge of Lutein.
- Marigold or Calendula:Its famous uses and applications.
- Lutein:Safety and Administration Guide.
- Your Eyes and Your Health.
- How Search engine think about Marigold and Lutein.
- Research update of Marigold and Lutein.
- Photo Gallery of Calendula officinalis.
Applications and Properties:
Antioxidant Character of Lutein.
Skin cancer inhibitor and care skin.
Inhibitor of LDL cholesterol Oxidizing.
Cancer inhibitor and Lutein as inhibitor of tumor.
Prevents clogged arteries.
Protect lung and lutein as lung enhancer.
Lutein Combats arthritis.
Lutein as AMD inhibitor,Cataract inhibitor.
Mechanism of Eye Protecting:The eyes are repositories for carotenoids with lutein and zeaxanthin concentrated in the retina and lens. In the eye, lutein is the primary carotenoid present in the central area of the retina, called macula. Lutein is thought to act as a filter to protect the light-sensitive photoreceptor cells (cone cells) in macula from potentially damaging forms of light and light-originated free radical damages. Dietary lutein is considered an essential micronutrient for normal vision.
Safety and Toxicity:
Subchronic toxicity:Lutein.Subchronic toxicity.NOAEL.Oral.Rat.>350 mg/kg.Subchronic toxicity.NOAEL.Oral.Dog.>150 mg/kg.ADI(acceptable daily intake).2 mg/kg body weight(equivalent to 120 mg/day for a 60 kg person).
Calendula may cause an allergic reaction in sensitive individuals, especially those with an existing hypersensitivity to other members of the Asteraceae/Compositae.
- What is Marigold Flower Petals Extract? What is Lutein?Application and Value of Lutein as super remedy?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: