Pine Bark Extract Proanthocyanidins and Pine Bark Uses.
- Basic Botanical Data of Pine Bark.
- What Is Pine Bark Extract?What Is OPCs Pine Bark Extract?
- The History of PCO:Pine Bark Extracts or Grape Seed Extract?
- Beneficial Effects of PCO?
- Physiology and Historical Uses
- Important differences between Grape Seed and Pine Bark.
- Health Benefits of Pine Bark Extract?
- Pine Bark Extract (Pinus Pinaster) and OPCs?.
- Benefits in Brief.
- Some known Scientific Support.
- Preventing and treating Chronic Venous Insufficiency.
- Strengthens blood vessels protect eyes.
- Strong Antioxidant activity.
- Helpful for other chronic conditions.
- Skin Disorder treatment.
- Sexual Health and Performance.
- Optimal Brain Function and Proanthocyanidins.
- Natural Hair Loss Treatments and OPCs.
- About Anthocyanins and Proanthocyanins:Flavonoid groups.
- Pine Bark Extract:Suggestions and Administration.
- Research update of Pine Bark Extract Proanthocyanidins related.
- Photo Gallery of Pinus strobus.
Applications and Properties:
Cancer Protection and body cleaning.
Anti-Allergies,Histamine Response and Inflammation as in Allergic Reaction and Hay Fever.
Capillary Protection both in strengthening weakened capillaries and in minimizing damage occurring during strenuous physical activity.
Prevent Heart Disease.
Chronic Venous Insufficiency.
Blood vessels strengthening.
Arteriosclerosis related eye problems.
Pine bark and grape seed contain the flavonoids OPCs, which offer antioxidant protection against heart disease and cancer.
Dosage: 45 mg to 360 mg daily.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity(LD50):Pine Bark Extract.OPCs.LD50-Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Oral.Rodent-mouse.>4000 mg/kg.LD50-Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Oral.Rodent-rat.>4000 mg/kg.
- Pine Bark Extract Proanthocyanidins and Pine Bark Uses.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: