Pomegranate:Ancient Fruit of Life Yields Modern Promise.
- Basic Botanical Info of Pomegranate.
- Pomegranate Origin and History.
- Pomegranate Constituents and Phytochemicals.
- Pomegranate Food Value and Uses.
- Other Uses of Pomegranate.
- Pomegranate Medicinal Action and Uses.
- Suggestions and Administration of Pomegranate.
- Safety and Toxicity Study.
- Pomegranate and Its Modern Research Update.
- Photo Gallery of Punica granatum.
Applications and Properties:
Antioxidant and reining in free radicals.
Hypertension (high blood pressure) treat.
Dosages:Of rind and flowers in powder, 20 to 30 grains. Of pelletierine tannate, 3 to 5 grains. Of rind, 1 to 2 drachms. Fluid extract, root-bark, 1/4 to 2 drachms. Decoction, B.P., 1/2 to 2 OZ. Of decoction of 4 OZ. of bark to 20 of water, 1/2 a fluid ounce.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity(LD50):Punica granatum L.LD50-Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Intraperitoneal.OF-1 mice of both sexes. >90 mL/kg;Confidence limits were 565-945 mg/kg.
- Pomegranate:Ancient Fruit of Life Yields Modern Promise.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: