What is Transresveratrol?Basic Information,Super Function and Researches of resveratrol and Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract.
- What is Transresveratrol:Basic Botanical Data and Product Data of Transresveratrol.
- What is Polygonum cuspidatum?Is Polygonum cuspidatum same as Reynoutria japonica?
- Analysis Method,differentiation of MDidea Transresveratrol.
- High-speed counter-current chromatography separation and purification of resveratrol and piceid.
- Narrative History and Origin of Resveratrol.
- Phytochemicals of Polygonum cuspidatum.
- Health Benefits and research of transreveratrol.
- Reveratrol Biological Activities.
- Anti-platelet effects of trans-resveratrol from Polygonum cuspidatum Extract.
- Anti-HIV Effects of transresveratrol.
- Research Update:Protective effects of polydatin against CCl4-induced injury to primarily cultured rat hepatocytes.
- The chemistry and biosynthesis of resveratrol.
- Cosmetic compositions containing resveratrol and retinoids.
- Polygonum Caspidatum and treatment of viral myocarditis:Coxsackie Virus Infections
- SARS and Polygonum Caspidatum new use.
- Polygonum Caspidatum and West Nile virus treatment.
- Reveratrol and Cardiovascular Disease Prevention.
- Reveratrol Safety and Administration.
- Research update of Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract.Resveratrol.
- Photo Gallery of Polygonum Cuspidatum.
Applications and Properties:
Anti-inflammatory and Immune Boost.
Decreases the "stickiness" of blood platelets and assures blood vessels remain open and flexible.
Cardiovascular and estrogen effects.
Antioxidant in suspection.
Actions and Indications.
Estrogenic and Anti-estrogenic Activities of Reveratrol: A compound that binds to estrogen receptors and elicits similar responses to endogenous estrogens is considered an estrogen agonist, while a compound that binds estrogen receptors but prevents or inhibits the response elicited by endogenous estrogens is considered an estrogen antagonist.Resveratrol acts as both of them in different experiment.
Safety and Toxicity:
Human Studies:Adverse effects of resveratrol have not been reported:a recommended dosage of 5~10 mg(22~44 umol) per day was stated to be "entirely safe."
- What is Transresveratrol?Basic Information,Super Function and Researches of resveratrol and Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: