Rosemary and Rosemary Extract,Rosmarinic Acid,Diterpenes.Carnosol.Carnosic Acid,Functions and applications of rosemary.
- Botanical Description of Rosemary and Generally function.
- Brief introduction of Rosemary Extracts.
- Phytochemicals and Constituent of Rosemary.
- Natural antioxidant VS Traditional antioxidant: substitution and new choice.
- Comparative Effective of Rosemary Antioxidant with Tea Polyphenols,BHA,BHT.
- Therapeutics and Pharmacology of Rosemary.
- Rosemary Extracts as functional additives in Cosmetics.
- Medicinal Uses and Indications of Rosemary.
- Rosemary has a rich history.
- Dosage Guide of Rosemary.
- Precautions Safety and Toxicology of Rosemary.
- Research update.
- Photo Gallery of Rosmarinus officinalis.
Applications and Properties:
Stimulate sexual organs.
Rosemary has been around for a long time. It therefore enjoys a long list of claims regarding its medicinal value, including use as a tonic, a digestive aid, a treatment for depression, headaches and muscle spasms and as an expectorant. It is recognized as a promoter of menstrual flow and stimulant for the production of bile.
Dosage:Tea:3 cups daily.Tincture(1:5): 2 to 4 mL three times per day.Fluid extract (1:1 in 45% alcohol):1 to 2 mL three times per day.Powder extract (5%RosA): 400mgs daily less or more.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity(LD50):Rosemarinic Acid LD50:lethal dose,50 percent kill. Intravenous. Rodent-mouse. 561mg/kg.Details of toxic effects not repeated other than lethal dose value.
- Rosemary and Rosemary Extract,Rosmarinic Acid,Diterpenes.Carnosol.Carnosic Acid,Functions and applications of rosemary.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: