White Willow Bark and Salicin:How white willow and its components works?
- Botanical Data of white willow Bark.
- History and property of uses about wihte willow.
- Scientific Support:White Willow Bark and Salicin:How white willow works?
- Who need White Willow Bark and Salicin and what are symptoms of deficiency?
- White Willow Bark and Salicin:How much should be taken? Are there any side effects?
- Preparation of white willow bark.
- Safety Factory and Toxicity.
- Uses of White Willow Bark.
- Suggestions and Administration.
- How Search engine think about White Willow and Salicin.
- Research of Salicin,white Willow Bark.
- Photo Gallery of Salix alba.
Applications and Properties:
Analgesic (pain relieving) effect.
Antiinflammatory and Control arthritis discomforts.
Antimicrobial activity against P. acnes makes it a good candidate for skin cleansing products.
The salicylic acid in white willow bark lowers the body's levels of prostaglandins, hormonelike compounds that can cause aches, pain, and inflammation. While white willow bark takes longer to begin acting than aspirin, its effect may last longer. And, unlike aspirin, it doesn't cause stomach bleeding or other known adverse effects.
Dosage:Dried bark:1-3 grams.Tea:made from 1/2-1 tsp dried bark.Fluid extract:1:1 in 25% alcohol, 1-3 ml
Safety and Toxicity:
Safety and Acute Toxicity:Salicin.LD.lethal dose.Intraperitoneal.Rodent-mouse.>500 mg/kg.Details of toxic effects not reported other than lethal dose value.
- White Willow Bark and Salicin:How white willow and its components works?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: