Wolfberry and Wolfberry extract.
- Basic Character and identification of Wolfberry.
- Plant Description of Wolfberry.
- Stem Cultivation,Seed reproduce,Fruit Preparation and Root Preparation of wolfberry.
- PhytoChemical Content of chinese wolfberry.
- Application and General Value of Wolfberry:
- 1.Character and Efficacy of chinese wolfberry.
- 2.Constituents and Pharmacology of wolfberry.
- 3.Ancient Medicine for Overall Wellbeing.
- 4.Natural Multi-nutrients of chinese wolfberry.
- 5.Function of Wolfberry Extracts and Wolfberry polysaccharides.
- 6.Wolfberry Extracts as good tumor inhibitor:Cancer prevention.
- 7.Wolfberry Extracts as good old man remedy.
- 8.Wolfberry Extracts as good kidney remedy.
- 9.Ancient literature registered wolfberry as a kind of herb medicine for anti-age.
- 10.Liver protection of Wolfberry Extracts.
- 11.Wolfberry and wolfberry extracts act as good remedy for hairdressing and skin care.
- 12.Wolfberry as good Hemopoiesis promoter.
- 13.Vision improvement function of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- 14.Cholesterol reducer of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- 15.Anti-aging function of wolfberry and wolfberry extracts.
- Functional Dosages of chinese wolfberry.
- Functional common taken method of chinese wolfberry.
- Safety and Acute Toxicity of LBP and LbGp.
- Where to source the best quality Chinese Wolfberry?
- How Search engine think about lycium?
- Wolfberry:Research Update
- Photo Gallery of Lycium barbarum.
Applications and Properties:
Solanaceae Lycium speices are deciduous shrubs. In ancient Chinese medicine works, Lycium plants are described to work well in nourshing liver and kidney, enhancing eyesight, enriching blood, invigorating sex, reducing rheumatism and so on. More of their functions such as immunity improvement, anti-oxydation, anti-aging, anti-cancer, growth stumulation, hemopoiesis enhancing, incretion regulating, blood sugar reducing, bearing improvement and many other new functions are conformed in modern clinic researches. Lycium is also widely used in brewing, beverage and many other products.
From some view with background of modern analytical knowledge,applications of Lycium Plant parts(fruit,leaves,roots) are considered widely used as following scopes:Liver Disease prevention and show hepatoprotective effects(including inhibition of hepatic fibrosis,alcoholic fatty liver),Hypoglycemic,hypolipidemic effects and diabetic treatment,Anti Cancer and Tumor prevention togethor with other problems comes via immunological background;release strong antioxidant property and clean hydroxygen free radicals;radioprotective effects;Hypertension treatment and lower blood pressure; Infertility treatment for both male and female;Anti Fatigue and used as herbal adaptogen;Delay and preventing damage from aging process,prevent neurological diseases;some goodness to teeth,boost skin and hair growth,release skin protective effects,shows Antimicrobial and Anti-fungal property;good to eyes and vision(including Age-related macular degeneration,AMD),certain level of Antiosteoporotic activity,prevent and relief respiratory disease,cardioprotective effect andanti-atherosclerosis potency;other properties including Myelosuppressive effect,Animal growth and metals absorption,Inhibitory effects on SOS responses in E. coli,etc.
Wolfberry contain large amount of amino acid and phytoprotein,this could prompt protein metabolism and formation of skin protein, large quantity of antioxidant from wolfberry also play as good cleanser of skin waste and function and inhibitor of free radical,good for skin antioxidant and make skin white,Wolfberry polysaccharides inside the body also help to adjust internal secretion,inside and outside adjustment and benefit for hairdressing and skin caring.
Dosage:For common health,9 to 15 grams daily enough,For anti-oldness,6 to 9 grams daily enough.
Safety and Toxicity:
Safety and Toxicity:LBP:LD50.Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Oral.rodent-mice.>10 grams(10000 mgs)/kg. LBP:LD50.Lethal dose,50 percent kill.Oral.rodent-rat.>10 grams(10000 mgs)/kg.
- 1.Wolfberry and Wolfberry extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: