What is Pilose asiabell root,Poor Man's Ginseng?
- Powder Description and Basic Data.
- Physical Characteristics.
- What is Pilose asiabell root.
- Part Used and Method of Pharm. Preparation.
- Costitution and Phytochemicals of Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae.Dangshen.
- Effects in brief of Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae.
- Functionality and Application of Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae.
- Safety and Administrations.
- Clinical Trials.
- Research Update:Radix Codonopsis Pilosulae.
Applications and Properties:
Reducing blood lipids.
Effects on blood.
Effects on central nervous system.
Traditional TCM function.
Coronary heart disease with blood stasis.
Chronic hepatitis B.
Immunological and hematopoietic effect.
Treatment of minimal brain dysfunction.
Treatment of acute upper digestive tract hemorrhage.
Learning and memory.
Sweet in flavour,Sweet and neutral, neutral in property;acting on the spleenand lung channels.Invigorates the spleen.Replenishes the middle-jiao energy.Promotes the production of normal body fluids. Nourishes the blood.Promotes production of body fluid and blood circulation.
Dosage:5:1 concentrated extract: 1.2 to 3g/day.
Safety and Toxicity:
LD50 for intra-abdominal injection of Dang Shen polysaccharides is 2.06+-0.28g/kg.
- 1.What is Pilose asiabell root,Poor Man's Ginseng?
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: