Lesser Galangal Root Alpinia officinarum.
- Our City: Floating Poems.
- Botanical Basic Data:Galangal.Lesser Galangal.
- Differentiation of Lesser Galangal from Great Galangal.
- Origin of Galangal:Alpiniae Officinarum.Lesser Galangal.
- Description of Galangal:Alpiniae Officinarum.Lesser Galangal.
- Constituents of Galangal:Lesser Galangal.
- Applications of Galangal:Lesser Galangal.
- History of Galangal:Lesser Galangal.
- Historical Notes on the Radix Galangae of Pharmacy.
- Galangal and Cyperus Formula:Liang Fu Wan and Treatment of cold-type pain.
- Galangal formulation activating blood circulation to remove stasis.
- Application Guide,Warnings,Precautions.
- Galangal and Its Magical Use:Hallucinogens and more.
- Galangal and Its Cosmetic Uses:Sun protection.
- Modern Researches of Galangal.
Applications and Properties:
Treat cold and cold induced disease.
Treat distending pain in the abdomen due to stomach-cold and stagnation of liver-qi.
Nitric oxide inhibitors.
Against the carcinogenic potential of overcooked, char-grilled foods.
Prevent heart disease and lipid peroxidation.
Prevents the conversion of testosterone to estrogen:aromatase inhibitor.
Blood circulation to remove stasis.
Galangal improves the appetite and it stimulates the blood stream in the body and the brain. The herb improves health and vitality. It is also used as a sexual stimulant.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute Toxicity:LD.Lethal dose.Oral.Rodent-mouse.>1500 mg/kg.Details of toxic effects not reported other than lethal dose value.
- 1.Lesser Galangal Root Alpinia officinarum.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: