Capsicum.Cayenne.Red Pepper.Capsicum Annuum and Capsicum Frutescens.
- Botanical Basic Data of Capsicum:Cayenne,Red Pepper.
- Description of Capsicum.
- Narrative History of Capsicum:Cayenne,Red Pepper.
- Properties and Constituents of Capsicum:Cayenne,Red Pepper.
- Images and Classification of peppers.
- Common Uses.Medicinal Action and Uses of Capsicum:Cayenne,Red Pepper.
- Capsicum:Mode of Action.
- Applications and Preclinical Studies of Capsicum.Cayenne.Red Pepper.
- Suggestions and Administration of Capsicium.
- Toxicology and Safety:Capsaicin and Capsicium Extract.
- Cayenne for Weight Control.
- Cayenne for Pain Control.
- How Search engine think about Capsium:red pepper.
- Research Update:Capsium.
- Photo Gallery of Capsicum.
Images and Classification of peppers.:
1. Capsicum annuum cultivars
Capsicum annuum is a domesticated species of the plant genus Capsicum native to Mexico.
Pepperoncini (C. annuum).Pepperoncini,a variety of the species Capsicum annuum,also known as Tuscan peppers, sweet Italian peppers and golden Greek peppers.
3. Cayenne pepper
The Cayenne,or Guinea pepper,or Bird pepper is a red, hot chili pepper used to flavor dishes and for medicinal purposes.The Capsicum genus is in the nightshade family (Solanaceae).
4. Chinense Jacquin
The habanero chile (Capsicum chinense Jacquin) is one of the most intensely spicy species of chili peppers of the Capsicum genus.
5. Scotch Bonnet
The Scotch Bonnet (naga morris(bengali)) (Capsicum chinense Jacq.) is a variety of chilli pepper that belongs to the same species as the habanero.
6. Thai Peppers
Thai pepper (Thai:phrik khi nu) refers to any of three cultivars of chili pepper, found commonly in Thailand, and also in neighbouring countries.
7. Piri piri
African birdseye (or African devil or African red devil) is a cultivar of the chili pepper that grows both wild and domesticated,a small and extremely spicy member.
- 1.Capsicum.Cayenne.Red Pepper.Capsicum Annuum and Capsicum Frutescens.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: