Grapefruit and GSE.Function and Application of Grapefruit seed extract.
- Botanical Basic Data of Grapefruit.
- Origin and Distribution of Grapefruit and Grapefruit Seeds?.
- Grapefruit Extract: What is GSE?.
- Production and processing of Grapefruit Extract.
- Function and Application of Grapefruit seed extracts.
- Dosage,Safety and additional comments of GSE?.
- Application of GSE in Pure Dish Wash?.
- External Application of GSE.
- Household uses of GSE.
- Function and Application GSE in slim formula.
- New, artificial grapefruit odorants.
- Frequently asked questions of GSE.
- Introduction of Naringin: Grapefruit's Fat Burning Accelerator.
- How Search Engine think about Grapefruit.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract Applications.
- Research Update:Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Botanical Basic Data of Grapefruit.:
Synonyms and Common names:"forbidden fruit" of Barbados
Parts used:grapefruit seeds(dried)
Grapefruit is actually a hybrid newcomer to the fruit realm. The word "citrus" is from the Greek "Kedromelon", and "paradisi" (the species name) means the fruit comes from "paradise". Grapefruit is believed to be native to Jamaica. It is sometimes confused with the " pomelo" (Citrus maxima), which is a larger, pear-shaped relative to Citrus paradisi The Grapefruit tree can grow to a height of 26 to 30 feet. Grapefruits are round, with a diameter of between 4 and 6 inches. Their thin skin may be either completely yellow or yellow with a pinkish hue. The pulp of the fruit may be yellow, pinkish, or reddish. It can be more or less sharp-tasting, acidic, sweet, and fragrant. Grapefruit is so named because it grows in grape-like clusters. The United States is the largest producer of grapefruit, accounting for over 40% of global production.Approximately 60% of the Grapefruit crop is used for the manufacture of juice and canned grapefruit, while the rest is sold fresh. Grapefruit Seed is high in vitamin C and potassium, is good natural source of folate, iron, calcium, and other minerals, is high in fiber and low in calories, and contains bioflavonoids and other plant chemicals that are known to protect against cancer and heart disease. Pink and red varieties of Grapefruit are high in beta carotene, a precursor of vitamin A. Grapefruit Seeds are well known as an anti-fungal agent in that their consumption kills many different types of parasites and assists the body in producing beneficial bacteria. A biologically active natural ingredient found in the seeds kills strep, staph, salmonella, e.coli, candida, herpes, influenza, parasites, fungi and traveler's diarrhea, and is used as an antibiotic, anti-fungal, anti-protozoan, antiviral, antiseptic and disinfectant. Primary known constituents include numerous polyphenolic compounds (quercetin, hesperidin, rutin, apigenin, campherol).
- 1.Grapefruit and GSE.Function and Application of Grapefruit seed extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: