Grapefruit and GSE.Function and Application of Grapefruit seed extract.
- Botanical Basic Data of Grapefruit.
- Origin and Distribution of Grapefruit and Grapefruit Seeds?.
- Grapefruit Extract: What is GSE?.
- Production and processing of Grapefruit Extract.
- Function and Application of Grapefruit seed extracts.
- Dosage,Safety and additional comments of GSE?.
- Application of GSE in Pure Dish Wash?.
- External Application of GSE.
- Household uses of GSE.
- Function and Application GSE in slim formula.
- New, artificial grapefruit odorants.
- Frequently asked questions of GSE.
- Introduction of Naringin: Grapefruit's Fat Burning Accelerator.
- How Search Engine think about Grapefruit.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract Applications.
- Research Update:Grapefruit Seed Extract.
Introduction of Naringin: Grapefruit's Fat Burning Accelerator.:
Naringin is a citrus flavanoid commonly found in grapefruit, and is responsible for grapefruit's distinctive bitter taste. Most of us have heard how it's important to be careful consuming grapefruit juice along with certain medications -- studies reveal that naringin interferes with some digestive enzymes which can affect the metabolism and breakdown of these drugs. This can in effect lead to an inadvertantly higher dose of the drug, which may pose the threat of adverse reactions in some cases.
However, naringin displays many other interesting properties, some of which make it suitable for inclusion into the ingredients list of many popular fat burners.
For one, there is some evidence that the effects and levels of caffeine can be extended when consumed with naringin. Since virtually 99% of the fat burners on the market contain caffeine (often derived from natural sources like Kola nut, Yerba mate, Green tea, and so on), and since caffeine does exhibit thermogenic (fat burning) properties, naringin is an obvious "no brainer" way to improve and extend its effects.
Naringin has also been shown to exhibit cholesterol-lowering effects,which is always a good thing for dieters. It's also an aldose reductase inhibitor,which means it may also have a role to play battling retinal disease in diabetics. While naringin may not be the most "sexy" ingredient in your favorite fat burner,it is a worthwhile one.
For more information about Naringin:Naringin and Grape Fruit Seed Extract.Fascinating Use and Applications!
- 1.Grapefruit and GSE.Function and Application of Grapefruit seed extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: