Licorice:Glycyrrhiza Glabra,Licorice Root Extract.
- Botanical Basic Data of Licorice.Glycyrrhiza Glabra.
- Narrative History and Description of licorice root.
- Phytochemicals and constituents of licorice root.
- Application and functionality of Licorice root.Glycyrrhiza Glabra.
- Therapeutics and Pharmacology:Glycyrrhiza from Licorice root stimulate endocrine system..
- Therapeutics and Pharmacology:super antibiotics,anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic,anti-arthritic.
- Nutrients,Uses,Acations and Indications of licorice root.
- Precautions and Possible Interactions of licorice root.
- Dosage and Safety of licorice root.
- Property and Applications of Licorice flavonoid.
- Estrogen of Licorice and Apply.
- How search engine think about Licorice.
- Research Update:Licorice.
Applications and Properties:
Anti-viral effect.Anti-bacterial effect.
Enhance immunity by boosting levels of interferon.
Blood concentrations of electrolytes (ions) balancer.
Adjust hormones and treating a host of ailments.
Respiratory problems and sore throat:eases congestion and coughing.
Lessen chronic fatigue syndrome and fibromyalgia.
PMS and menstrual problems/mild estrogenic effect.
Powerful anti-HIV action in vivo.
Dosage: Dried root:1 to 5 g as an infusion or decoction three times per day,extract 4:1: in chewable tablet form 300 to 400 mg 20 minutes before meals for peptic ulcer.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Licorice:Glycyrrhiza Glabra,Licorice Root Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: