Plantago asiatica L.Uses Plantain seed and Plantain Seed Extract.
- Basic Botanical Data of Plantain Seed.Semen plantaginis.
- Botanical Description of Common plantain.
- What is Plantain Seed?.
- Functions of Plantain Seed.Semen plantaginis.
- Indications and Combinations of Plantain Seed.Semen plantaginis.
- Constituents of Plantain?.
- Plantain:Pharmacology and Applications.
- Plantain:Psyllium seed,Psyllium husk,The Amazing Fiber!
- How search engine think about Plantain?
- Rearch Update:Plantain Seed.
Applications and Properties:
Inducing diuresis to treat stranguria.
Removing dampness to arrest diarrhea.
Clearing away heat from the liver and improving vision.
Clearing away heat from the lung and resolving phlegm.
Treatment for diarrhea.
Speed Cirluation and repair damage tissue.
Depresses the secretion of mucous.
Prevent or relieve constipation/Fast acting bulk laxative.
Lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS).
Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD).
Staunches blood flow and encourages the repair of damaged tissue.
Dosage : 5-15g decoction,tea 3 cups daily.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Plantago asiatica L.Uses Plantain seed and Plantain Seed Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: