Safflower.Carthamus tinctorius L.,Flos Carthami.Safflower Extract.
- Botanical Basic Data of Safflower:Carthamus tinctorius L.
- What it is Safflower?Property,Effects and constitution of Safflower.
- Functions and clinical use of safflower.
- Ethnobotany:Worlwide use of safflower.
- Safflower:Administration and Guide.
- What is Saffron:Stigma Croci,Crocus sativus L?
- Health benefit and application of Saffron.
- Cosmetic Use of Saffron:
- Safflower:Research Update.
Applications and Properties:
Invigorates the Blood and promotes menstruation.
Amenorrhea and dysmenorrhea dueto blood stasis.
Various kindsof pain due to bloodstasis.
Treat masses in the abdomen, blood stasis with pain.
Physical injuries with blood stasis and pain.
Effect on platelets.
Effect on uterus.
Provides protection for the brain.
Cautions on Use: This herb should be avoided by pregnant women and no excessive administration should be made to anyone with a tendency to bleed. Safflower should not be stored for longer than 12 months.
Dosage:3- 10g, decocted in water for an oral dose.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Safflower.Carthamus tinctorius L.,Flos Carthami.Safflower Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: