Ginger Action and Uses.Ginger Extract.Gingerols.
- Basic Botanical data of Ginger.
- Description and Phytochemical Constituents of Ginger.
- Origin and Narrative History of of Ginger.
- Medicinal Action and Uses of Ginger.
- Functions and applications of Ginger.
- More reference materials and state of Ginger application.
- Additional Research of Ginger.
- Dosage and Administration of Ginger.
- Culture and Practice of Ginger Tea.
- The essence of ginger.
- How Search Engine think about Ginger.
- Research Update:Ginger and Its Constituents.
Applications and Properties:
Expelling and Driving.
Cold induced disease/Motion Sickness/Respiratory conditions.
Yang depletion syndromes.
Pregnancy Related Nausea and Vomiting.
Liver-protective and cholagogic effects.
Carminative and antiemetic.
Other possible properties.
Dosage: Most people take 2 - 4 grams of the dried rhizome powder two to three times per day or a tincture of 1.5 - 3 ml three times daily.detailed in literature.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute Toxicity of Gingerol: LD50.Lethal dose,50 percent death.Mice.IV injection.25.5mg/kg;LD50.Lethal dose,50 percent death.Mice.Abdominal Injection.581mg/kg;LD50.Lethal dose,50 percent death.Mice.Gastric Perfusion.250mg/kg.
- 1.Ginger Action and Uses.Ginger Extract.Gingerols.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: