What is Bupleurum chinense?Uses and Application.
- What is Bupleurum chinense?Botanical Basic Date of Bupleurum chinense.
- Narrative history of Bupleurum chinense.
- Description and plant part used of Bupleurum chinense.
- Phytochemicals and constituents of Bupleurum chinense.
- Uses and Application of Bupleurum:Chinese Thorowax Root,Bupleurum chinense root.
- Research Update:Bupleurum chinense root.
Applications and Properties:
Anti-Cancer and Anti-HIV.
Bupleurum has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years to help relieve numerous conditions. Most particularly, infections with fever, liver problems, indigestion, hemorrhoids, and uterine prolapse.
Dosage:take decoction,4 to 7.5 grams,or take as powder.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.What is Bupleurum chinense?Uses and Application.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: