Dandelion and Taraxacum officinale.Dandelion extract.
- Herba Taraxaci Plant Description and Basic Data.
- Archeology and Name Origin of Dadelion.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of Herb Dandelion.
- Herb Dandelion:Traditional and Contemporary Use.
- Medicinal Action and Function of Dandelion.
- Some particularly important uses of Dandelion.
- Internally and Externally use of Dandelion.
- Common uses and application of Dandelion root.
- Administration Guide:Take Method and Dosage of Dandelion related products.
- Possible Interactions,Side Effects and Precautions of Dandelion.
- How Search Engine think about Dandelion.
- Research Update:Dandelion.
Applications and Properties:
Bladder infection and premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
Muscle spasms and nighttime leg cramps.
Digestive aid and appetite stimulant.
Diuretic and mild laxative.
Hepatitis B treatment.
Irritable bowel syndrome (IRS).
Regulation of blood glucose.
Skin and mucus membranes.
Dandelion extract has been used for generations as a medicine for conditions such as fevers, diarrhea, fluid retention, breast problems and liver diseases. Its main use as an ergogenic aid is as a diuretic (to decrease water retention). It often is combined with other diuretic agents (such as horsetail extract) to magnify results.
Dosage:Powdered extract (10:1) root:250 mg one to three times a day.Dried powdered extract:250~1000 mg three to four times daily.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute toxicity of dandelion is low. LD 50 values in mice for the root are 36.8 g/kg and for herb are 28.8 g/kg.
- 1.Dandelion and Taraxacum officinale.Dandelion extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: