Arctium lappa L.Great Burdock Achene Extract.Burdock Seed.Burdock Root.
- Brief Description and Basic Data of Burdock.
- Plant Description and Habitat of Burdock.
- Archeology and Narritive History of the Names:Burdock.
- Burdock Overview in History.
- Uses of Burdock in Traditional Record.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of Burdock root.
- Common Action and Narrative Application of Burdock.
- Part Uses of Burdock.
- Medicinal Action and Uses of Burdock.
- Suggested Dosage,Preparations and Administrations of Burdock.
- Interactions of Burdock.
- Precautions of Burdock.
- Burdock and Treatment of Chronic skin disease.
- Research Update:Burdock and Its Constituents.
Applications and Properties:
Inhibitory effect on nephritis.
Smooth and skeletal muscles.
Lowering blood sugar.
Prevent liver damage/Liver cleanser and stimulator.
Anti-neoplastic effect/Anti-Cancer.Cancer treatment.Tumours and gouty swellings.
Male organs build up.
Modern uses: Burdock is one of the finest blood purifiers in the herbal system of medicine.,It is classified as an alterative, diuretic and diaphoretic.These properties make it of value in the treatment of boils, acne and eczema. It helps the kidneys to filter out impurities from the blood very quickly. Burdock Root is used to treat skin diseases,boils,fevers,inflammations,hepatitis,swollen glands,some cancers,and fluid retention.It is an excellent blood purifier.Combine it with Damiana and Sarsaparilla to strengthen and build the male organs.
Dosage:Dried root: 2-6g or by infusion.Decoction:1:20, 500ml per day,Powdered Extract,500mgs three times daily.
Safety and Toxicity:
Burdock root extract.Lignans 50% Acute Toxicity.LD50.Oral.Mice.577.6~902.4 times of clinical dose.180 days chronic test of Rat at dose 160,80,10.8 times of clinical dose of human prove no toxic effects,and no chronic toxicity.
- 1.Arctium lappa L.Great Burdock Achene Extract.Burdock Seed.Burdock Root.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: