Alfalfa Medicago sativa.Alfalfa Extract.
- Brief info and Basic Botanical Data of Alfalfa.
- Narrative Description of Alfalfa:Medicago sativa.
- Archeology Literature of Alfalfa.
- History of Alfalfa:Medicago sativa.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of Alfalfa,Medicago sativa.
- General Uses.
- Actions of Alfalfa,Medicago sativa.
- Application of Alfalfa,Medicago sativa:Application scope.
- How Search engine think about Alfalfa.
- Research Update:Alfalfa Medicago sativa.
Applications and Properties:
Reduce tissue damage.
Alfalfa contains hundreds of biologically active compounds, making it difficult to analyze and to ascribe healing properties to any particular component.
Dosage:Some experts recommend 500-1,000 mg of the dried leaf per day or 1-2 ml of tincture.To lower cholesterol in adults, a typical dose of alfalfa is 40 mg of alfalfa seed or 5,000 mg to 10,000 mg (5 grams to 10 grams) of dried alfalfa leaves and stems three times a day.
Safety and Toxicity:
Safety Factors and Toxicity:Generally regarded as safe by the FDA.Contact dermatitis has occurred in hypersensitive individuals.The toxic effects of alfalfa root saponins have been shown to be counteracted by cholesterol and betasitosterol.
- 1.Alfalfa Medicago sativa.Alfalfa Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: