Alfalfa Medicago sativa.Alfalfa Extract.
- Brief info and Basic Botanical Data of Alfalfa.
- Narrative Description of Alfalfa:Medicago sativa.
- Archeology Literature of Alfalfa.
- History of Alfalfa:Medicago sativa.
- Phytochemicals and Constituents of Alfalfa,Medicago sativa.
- General Uses.
- Actions of Alfalfa,Medicago sativa.
- Application of Alfalfa,Medicago sativa:Application scope.
- How Search engine think about Alfalfa.
- Research Update:Alfalfa Medicago sativa.
Actions of Alfalfa,Medicago sativa.:
1.anti-anemic:agent to relieve anemia.
2.appetizer:an agent that excites the appetite.
3.diuretic:an agent that increases the secretion and expulsion of urine.
4.galactagogue:an agent to increase mammary gland function.
5.laxative:an agent promoting evacuation of the bowels.
7.tonic:an agent that strengthens or invigorates organs or the entire organism.
8.boosting energy levels
9.lifts your spirits
16.treatment for alcoholism
17.treatment for drug dependency
- 1.Alfalfa Medicago sativa.Alfalfa Extract.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: