Eyebright:just the Greek Euphrasia.Euphrosyne.Gladness.
- Brief Info and Botanical Description.
- Description of Eyebright.
- History and Name of Eyebright:Euphrasia.
- Phytochemicals and Active constituents.
- Medicinal Action and Uses of Eyebright.
- Therapeutics and Pharmacology of Eyebright.
- Dosage and Administration of Eyebright.
- Research Update of Eyebright:Euphrasia officinalis.
Applications and Properties:
General disorders of the eyes.
Restore the sight decayed through age.
Inflammatory eye disease.
Wounds,colds and inflammations.
How it works in the body:The astringent qualities found in eyebright form a protective layer on the mucous membranes of the eyes and so reduce inflammation. This is especially beneficial for infections such as conjunctivitis. In addition, it is helpful where there is an allergic condition, such as the streaming or irritated eyes which occur with hay fever, or the effects of pollution.
Dosage:been taken by mouth or used as an eye wash for treating conditions of the eye.
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.Eyebright:just the Greek Euphrasia.Euphrosyne.Gladness.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: