Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa,X-Scabrosa:Natural Pyrazolo Pyrimidinone.Super PDE-5 Inhibitor and leader material in over-the-counter (OTC) sexual stimulants!
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa(X-Scabrosa),Spectrum.
- Lichens:Uses from Ancient China till today.
- What's inside of Xanthoparmelia?.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa:Constituents and Mechanism(PDE-5 Inhibitor),How does Xanthoparmelia work?.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa:A Natural Substitutor of Pyrazolo pyrimidinone.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa(X-Scabrosa) as PDE-5 Inhibitor and sustained erections.
- X-Scabrosa and Pyrazolopyrimidinone derivatives more prominent efficacy on the treatment of impotence than sildenafil.
- Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa(X-Scabrosa) and women Orgasma.
- Safety and Administrations of Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa(X-Scabrosa).
- Suggest Dosage and combinations.
- Research update:Lichens.
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa:Constituents and Mechanism(PDE-5 Inhibitor),How does Xanthoparmelia work?
The Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa plant contain substances that extend the duration of the erection.These substances delay the work of the PDE-5 enzymes, so that the penis stay erect longer and delays the flaccid state.
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa naturally contains the substances 4-Methylpiperazine and Pyrazolo Pyrimidin-7-1.
Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa as a lichen found in various parts of the world origins from China. Its active constituents Epiditiopiperazinedione/4-Methylipiperazines have been proven very effective for Phosphodiesterase-V inhibition, or PDE-5 inhibition. PDE-5 is an enzyme that binds to and digests cGMP (cyclic guanonine monophosphate). If cGMP is digested too quickly, its "relaxing" effect on penile smooth muscle tissue will be reversed, causing the erection to weaken (in many cases this will happen so rapidly; it will appear as if no erection was ever present). A PDE-5 inhibitor, will block the activity of PDE-5, allowing the cGMP to remain an active part of the erection process! Only the active components: Epidithiopiperazinodione?4-Methylpiperazines have been shown to inhibit PDE-5 activity in the lichen Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa.
- 1.Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa,X-Scabrosa:Natural Pyrazolo Pyrimidinone.Super PDE-5 Inhibitor and leader material in over-the-counter (OTC) sexual stimulants!
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: