The Star Anise or Anise Seed,good remedy and useful seed step from ancient world.
- Botanical Info of Star Anise.
- Mythology of Star Anise.
- Star Anise For the record.
- Etymology of Star Anise.
- Star Anise Used plant part.
- Spice Description:Star Anise.
- Star Anise Attributed Medicinal Properties and Constituents.
- Traditional Ethnic of Star Anise.
- Culinary Uses of Star Anise.
- Star Anise Western herbalism medicinal uses.
- Medicinal Uses of Star Anise.
- Star Anise Safety.
- Research Update:Star Anise.
Applications and Properties:
Colic,rheumatism and digestion.
Get rid of Oily skin.
Carminative, stimulant and stomachic.
Actions: Relaxing expectorant, spasmolytic, carminative, antiseptic, parasiticide, aromatic.
Carminative and pectoral. Anise enjoys considerable reputation as a medicine in coughs and pectoral affections. In hard, dry coughs where expectoration is difficult, it is of much value. It is greatly used in the form of lozenges and the seeds have also been used for smoking, to promote expectoration.
Dosage: Internal: Average daily dosage: 3 g of drug; Essential oil 0.3 g; equivalent preparations. External: Preparations containing 5 - 10 percent essential oil. 0.5 - 1 gram of dried fruits or equivalent 3 times a day
Safety and Toxicity:
- 1.The Star Anise or Anise Seed,good remedy and useful seed step from ancient world.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: