Griffonia Seed and 5-HTP (5-hydroxy tryptophan),the magic seed from African folk medicine not only play as effective replacement for tryptophan,but more.
- Basic Botanical Data of Griffonia simplicifolia.
- What is 5-HTP(5-HYDROXY TRYPTOPHAN)?.
- Pharmacology of 5-HTP(5-hydroxy tryptophan).
- Calming Neuro-Nutrient and Mood Enhancer.
- 5-Hydroxy L-Tryptophan (5-HTP)- regulates brain serotonin levels.
- What advantages does 5-HTP have over L-tryptophan?.
- What effect does 5-HTP have on weight loss?.
- How does 5-HTP compare with melatonin in the treatment of insomnia?.
- Has 5-HTP been studied in the treatment of depression?.
- 5-HTP for Migraine Headaches and Fibromyalgia.
- Can 5-HTP be taken with St. John's wort extract?.
- Are there any studies where 5-HTP was compared directly to antidepressant drugs?.
- 5-Hydroxy Tryptophan Rivals Prescription Drugs.
- The Common benefits of 5-HTP.
- Administration and Suggestions of 5-HTP.
- Research Update:Griffonia Seed and 5-hydroxy tryptophan.
Applications and Properties:
Calming Neuro-Nutrient and Mood Enhancer.
Regulates brain serotonin levels.
Migraine Headaches and Fibromyalgia.
Other benefits:The support of feelings of well-being, calm, serenity, relaxation.
Mechanism:Low serotonin levels are believed to be the reason for many cases of mild to moderate depression which can lead to symptoms like anxiety, apathy, fear, feelings of worthlessness, insomnia and fatigue. 5-HTP enhances the activity of serotonin,a hormone produced by the brain that is involved in mood, sleep and appetite.
Dosage:5-HTP at dosages averaging 200 mg daily but ranging from 50 to 600 mg per day.For Sleep: 100-600 mg within 1 hour before bedtime with water.For Daytime Calming: 1-2 of the 100 mg every few hours through the day until calming benefits felt.For Migraine Headaches and Fibromyalgia:100 mg of 5-HTP 3 times daily for a month.
Safety and Toxicity:
Acute Toxicity: LD50-lethal dose,50 percent kill.Intraperitoneal.Rodent-mouse.200 mg/kg.Details of toxici effects not reported other than lethal dose value.
- 1.Griffonia Seed and 5-HTP (5-hydroxy tryptophan),the magic seed from African folk medicine not only play as effective replacement for tryptophan,but more.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: