Old ancient soybean,Soy and the dissemination,cultivation.
- Basic Botanical Data of Soy.Glycine max.
- Cultivation and plant history of Soy:Soy and the dissemination.
- Nutrients and Phytochemicals of Soy.
- Soybeans are used in a variety of ways in Asia.
- Soy Active Compounds.
- History of Soy.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:1).Soy and Reduction in Cholesterol.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:2).Soy Improves Digestion.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:3).Soy Treat heart disease.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:4).Soy reduce certain cancers.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:5).Soy is also being studied for possible effectiveness in numerous other conditions.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:6).Soy as Bowman-Birk inhibitor(BBI).
- Health and Functionality of Soy:7).Phytoestrogens and Soy Extract.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:8).Dietary Soybean:A Source of Functional Food Ingredients, Soy proteins,Soy carbohydrates,Soy lipids and phytosterols,Soy phytoestrogens,Soy saponins,Soy Isoflavones.
- Soy Components:8.1).Soy proteins.
- Soy Components:8.2).Soy carbohydrates.
- Soy Components:8.3).Soy lipids and phytosterols.
- Soy Components:8.4).Soy phytoestrogens.
- Soy Components:8.5).What are phytoestrogens?.
- Soy Components:8.6).Soy saponins.
- Soy Components:8.7).Soy Isoflavones.
- Research Update and latest findings of Soy Isoflavones.Daidzein.Daidzin.Genistein.Genistin related.
Soy Active Compounds.:
Soy, a staple food in many Asian countries, contains valuable constituents, including protein, isoflavones, saponins, and phytosterols. Soy protein provides most of the essential amino acids. It is also low in fat and cholesterol-free.
The isoflavones in soy, primarily genistein and daidzein, have been well researched by scientists for their antioxidant and phytoestrogenic properties. Saponins enhance immune function and bind to cholesterol to limit its absorption in the intestine.
Phytosterols and other components of soy have been reported to lower cholesterol levels.
Isoflavones may reduce the risk of hormone-dependent cancers, such as breast and prostate cancer, as well as other cancers. Both animal and human studies have confirmed this.
- 1.Old ancient soybean,Soy and the dissemination,cultivation.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: