Old ancient soybean,Soy and the dissemination,cultivation.
- Basic Botanical Data of Soy.Glycine max.
- Cultivation and plant history of Soy:Soy and the dissemination.
- Nutrients and Phytochemicals of Soy.
- Soybeans are used in a variety of ways in Asia.
- Soy Active Compounds.
- History of Soy.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:1).Soy and Reduction in Cholesterol.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:2).Soy Improves Digestion.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:3).Soy Treat heart disease.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:4).Soy reduce certain cancers.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:5).Soy is also being studied for possible effectiveness in numerous other conditions.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:6).Soy as Bowman-Birk inhibitor(BBI).
- Health and Functionality of Soy:7).Phytoestrogens and Soy Extract.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:8).Dietary Soybean:A Source of Functional Food Ingredients, Soy proteins,Soy carbohydrates,Soy lipids and phytosterols,Soy phytoestrogens,Soy saponins,Soy Isoflavones.
- Soy Components:8.1).Soy proteins.
- Soy Components:8.2).Soy carbohydrates.
- Soy Components:8.3).Soy lipids and phytosterols.
- Soy Components:8.4).Soy phytoestrogens.
- Soy Components:8.5).What are phytoestrogens?.
- Soy Components:8.6).Soy saponins.
- Soy Components:8.7).Soy Isoflavones.
- Research Update and latest findings of Soy Isoflavones.Daidzein.Daidzin.Genistein.Genistin related.
History of Soy.:
Ancient Chinese books have many references to the use of soy products. The predecessor of miso probably originated in China as a salt- fermented food called Chiang sometime during the Chou dynasty (722- 481 B.C.). At first, the term referred to any protein-rich animal food that was preserved with salt. The substitution of soybeans for meat and fish as the basic protein of chiang was first described in the Chimin Yaushu (535-550 AD) which is the oldest agricultural encyclopedia in the world. From the book's description, it appears that fermented soybean foods had been prepared several centuries before.
The cultivation of soybeans occurred with the spread of Buddhism, which recommended vegetarianism, during the Han dynasty (206 B.C.-220 A.D.). It was also around 164 B.C. that Lord Liu An of Huai-nan invented the process of making tofu. Miso probably arrived in Korea directly from China around the same time as the introduction of Buddhism, sometime around the sixth century A. D.
- 1.Old ancient soybean,Soy and the dissemination,cultivation.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: