Old ancient soybean,Soy and the dissemination,cultivation.
- Basic Botanical Data of Soy.Glycine max.
- Cultivation and plant history of Soy:Soy and the dissemination.
- Nutrients and Phytochemicals of Soy.
- Soybeans are used in a variety of ways in Asia.
- Soy Active Compounds.
- History of Soy.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:1).Soy and Reduction in Cholesterol.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:2).Soy Improves Digestion.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:3).Soy Treat heart disease.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:4).Soy reduce certain cancers.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:5).Soy is also being studied for possible effectiveness in numerous other conditions.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:6).Soy as Bowman-Birk inhibitor(BBI).
- Health and Functionality of Soy:7).Phytoestrogens and Soy Extract.
- Health and Functionality of Soy:8).Dietary Soybean:A Source of Functional Food Ingredients, Soy proteins,Soy carbohydrates,Soy lipids and phytosterols,Soy phytoestrogens,Soy saponins,Soy Isoflavones.
- Soy Components:8.1).Soy proteins.
- Soy Components:8.2).Soy carbohydrates.
- Soy Components:8.3).Soy lipids and phytosterols.
- Soy Components:8.4).Soy phytoestrogens.
- Soy Components:8.5).What are phytoestrogens?.
- Soy Components:8.6).Soy saponins.
- Soy Components:8.7).Soy Isoflavones.
- Research Update and latest findings of Soy Isoflavones.Daidzein.Daidzin.Genistein.Genistin related.
Health and Functionality of Soy:4).Soy reduce certain cancers.:
The estrogen-like effects of soy may also reduce the risk of certain other cancers. By blocking enzymes thought to contribute to prostate cancer, soy isoflavones may delay or prevent its development. Additionally, as a good source of dietary fiber, soy may promote regular bowel movements and protect against developing colon cancer. Additionally, various chemicals contained in soy have been shown in animal, laboratory, or human studies to limit the growth of tumors by encouraging the degradation of cancer cells and discouraging the development of new blood vessels that support tumors. Soy is also believed to enhance general function of the immune system, in part due to its antioxidant activity. Antioxidants are thought to protect body cells from damage caused by a chemical process called oxidation. Oxidation produces oxygen free radicals, natural chemicals that may suppress immune function. Results of human studies for these uses of soy are not yet conclusive and further study is needed to prove or disprove its effectiveness for treating them.
- 1.Old ancient soybean,Soy and the dissemination,cultivation.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: