Peanut history and it's phytochemicals.
- Basic Botanical Data of Peanut.
- Peanuts:Arachis hypogaea L.
- Whole Plant Description of Peanut.
- Distribution of Arachis hypogaea L,Peanut,groundnut:Eco-geographic Distribution.
- Taxonomy of genus Arachis.
- History and Origin of Arachis hypogaea L,Peanut,groundnut.
- Peanut: Phytochemicals and nutrients.
- Uses of Arachis hypogaea L.Peanut,groundnut.
- Folk Medicine and Medicinal Uses of Peanut.
- Cooking Peanut.
- Optimization of extraction methods for identification of selected phytochemicals in peanuts.Arachis hypogaea L.
- Research Update:Peanuts.Arachis hypogaea L.
Raw peanuts provide a nutritious boost to vegetable stews and soups.
For garnishing, chop roasted peanuts and sprinkle over salads, casseroles, stir fries, and desserts.
Chopped peanuts offer diverse texture in cooked or dry cereals.
Peanut butter adds thickening as well as distinctive flavor to soups and sauces.
Homemade Peanut Butter :You can easily make your own natural peanut butter at home by putting small amounts of dry roasted peanuts into the blender. Blend until smooth and creamy. For the chunky style, simply chop roasted peanuts to a coarse texture and stir into the creamy peanut butter. It's best to make your peanut butter in small quantities to prevent rancidity.
- 1.Peanut history and it's phytochemicals.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: