Black Pepper,Black Pepper Seed,Piper nigrum,Piper:the Kind of spices,one of the oldest and the most popular spice in the world.
- Botanical Data Info of Black Pepper.
- Habitata,Cultivation and Origin of Pepper.
- Black Pepper Production.
- Black Pepper:Description and Varieties.
- History of Black Pepper and Medicinal Use.
- Table Black Peper,Coarse Black Pepper.
- Black Pepper Directions:Common use,healing qualities and cooking tips.
- Recipe of Black Pepper.
- Black Pepper:Phytochemicals and Constituents.
- Health Benefits,Medicinal Action and Uses of Black Pepper.
- Administration and Safety of Black Pepper.
- Nutrients of black pepper.
- Research Update: Black pepper or Piper nigrum L.
Applications and Properties:
Improve Digestion and Promote Intestinal Health.
Antioxidant and Antibacterial effects.
Treat cold pain in the abdomen, vomiting and diarrhea due to stomach-cold.
Warm up cold of wind-cold type.
Dyspepsia (indigestion) in children.
Prolapse (sinking) of stomach in animal.
Cell Growth Promoter.
Gastric Acid Secretion Stimulatory.
Medicinal Properties :The main flavor is from piperine, but other essential oils, including terpenes, contribute to the aroma. Its alkaloids include the pungent tasting chavicine and piperidine.Alleviates hemorrhoids,Alleviates gas,Alleviates constipation,Alleviates loss of appetite,Improves digestion,Promotes sweating,Promotes urination,Anti-bacterial effect,Anti-oxidant effect,Stimulates the breakdown of fat cells.
Dosages:Black Pepper, 5 to 15 grains in powder. Piperine, 1 to 8 grains. 2-4 g.
Safety and Toxicity:
Toxic in large amounts.Black pepper is not a commonly allergenic food, is not included in the list of 20 foods that most frequently contain pesticide residues, and is also not known to contain goitrogens, oxalates, or purines. For people used to have flaring up of inner fire, manifesting red eyes, sore throat or thirst, pepper is contraindicated.
- 1.Black Pepper,Black Pepper Seed,Piper nigrum,Piper:the Kind of spices,one of the oldest and the most popular spice in the world.
♥The article and literature was edited by herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of online descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals,including comprehensive information related,summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website www.mdidea.com and www.mdidea.net,we tried best to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: