Pumpkin and Pumpkin Seeds,what is Pumpkin extracts and Pumpkin seeds extracts?Pharmacology and Health benefits of Pumpkin Seeds and Pumpkin Pulp...
- Basic Botanical Information of Pumpkin.
- Characteristics of Pumpkin and Pumpkin Seeds.
- Botanical Description:Pumpkin and Pumpkin Seed.
- Pumpkin Origins and History.
- Constituents,Phytochemical and Nutrients of Pumpkin Pulp.
- Constituents,Phytochemical of Pumpkin seeds.
- Pharmacology and Health benefits of Pumpkin Seeds.
- Pharmacology and Application of Pumpkin Pulp.
- Pumpkin Dosage and Administration.
- Research Update:Pumpkin and Pumpkin Seed.
Applications and Properties:
Kidney inflammation and intestinal parasites.
Nutrition of Pumpkin: Pumpkin is also a tasty source of carbohydrates and potassium,beta carotene,Carbohydrates,Dietary Fiber,Potassium,Phosphorus,Vitamin A,Vitamin C.
Evaluation:Today pumpkin is employed to treat irritable bladder and prostate complaints, namely benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH).
Pumpkin is an herbaceous,monoecious, annual vine native to America, now cultivated worldwide in warm and temperate regions. The material of commerce comes mainly from medicinal cultivars (Cucurbitae semen c.v. peponis medicinalis) grown in southeastern Europe,mainly Austria,Hungary,and the former Yugoslavia,China,Mexico,and the former U.S.S.R. Pumpkin has been cultivated in Mexico and North America since at least 14,000 B.C.E. based on archaeological evidence.
Pumpkin Seeds contain iron, B vitamins, and trace minerals. This plant is used medicinally to help improve bowel function by ridding the intestinal tract of parasites and worms. Pumpkin is also a natural source of magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
Safety and Toxicity:
Pumpkin are generally considered safe to use and no negative effect.
- 1.Pumpkin and Pumpkin Seeds,what is Pumpkin extracts and Pumpkin seeds extracts?Pharmacology and Health benefits of Pumpkin Seeds and Pumpkin Pulp...
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: