Zea Mays,Sweet Corn,the uses and benefit of corn.maize...
- Basic Botanical Information of Sweet Corn.
- Zea mays Botanical Description and Physical Characteristics.
- History and Origin of Corn.
- Zea mays and Sweet Corn Phytochemicals Constituents.
- Common and Medicinal Uses of Zea mays(Sweet Corn).
- Health Benefits of Zea mays and Sweet Corn.
- Safety,Dosage,Research of Sweet Corn.
- Corn's family tree and spectrum of Corn.
- Characterization of Anthocyanin Extracts from Maize Kernels.
- Research Update:Zea mays L.
Applications and Properties:
High-Fiber Food: Diets high in fiber-rich foods like corn - a cup provides 23% of the daily value for fiber.
Lower Risk of Lung Cancer.
Memory Maintain with Thiamin (Vitamin B1).
Energy Production,Even Under Stress.
Nutrition Value:corn is rich and good source for vitamin B1 (thiamin),folate,dietary fiber,vitamin C,phosphorus,manganese,vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid).
For western civilization, the story of corn began in 1492 when Columbus's men discovered this new grain in Cuba. An American native, it was exported to Europe rather than being imported, as were other major grains.
The grain is taken from the husk by hand, and when ground upon stones, makes an excellent flour, of which it yields much more, with much less bran, than wheat does, and exceeds it in crust, pancakes, puddings, and all other uses except bread; but a sweetness peculiar to it, which in all other cases makes it agreeable, is here less so. It is excellent for feeding horses, poultry and hogs, and fattens them much better and sooner than peas or barley.It was the only bread-grain known in America when first discovered by the Spaniardss, and is there called maize.
Safety and Toxicity:
Corn is generally considered safe and no negative effects for taken.
- 1.Zea Mays,Sweet Corn,the uses and benefit of corn.maize...
♥The article and literature were edited by Herbalist of MDidea Extracts Professional.It runs a range of descriptions about the titled herb and related phytochemicals, including comprehensive information related, summarized updating discoveries from findings of herbalists and clinical scientists from this field.The electronic data information published at our official website https://www.mdidea.com and https://www.mdidea.net, we tried to update it to latest and exact as possible.
♣ last edit date: